Bourgoin, Plate 9
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 95 polygons.
- E.3839:102-1938 (Cairo, Egypt, Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Page 111 from [critchlow]
- Page 24(4) from [wade]
- Photo on Thesaurus Islamicus (Azbak al-Yusufi, Cairo, Egypt. Lintel of door, north wall of west iwan) from [pc]
- Plate 9 from [bourgoin]
- Similar pattern on page 354 from [abas]