Charbagh Madrasah, Isfahan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 143 polygons.
- Vol4, pages 24, 17 and 28 (Charbagh Madrasah, Isfahan, Iran) from [iran] (1122AD, 515AH)
- Figure 12 (I), page 9 (Tashkent scroll) from [necipoglu]
- Leather Roll(7) from [akber]
- Vol5, pages 27 (Golestan Palace, Tehran, Iran) from [iran]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 4