Fatima's Haram, Qom
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 67.5°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 112.5°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 317 polygons.
- Fig 6.3, photo from [ww]
- Figure 95 of Volume 3 (Fatima's Haram, Qom, Iran. Colour from Wade) from [iran]
- Leather Roll(12) from [akber]
- Page 289, Fig 175d (Palace of Malik al-Zahir at the citadel, Aleppo, Syria) from [bonner]
- Photo by David Wade: IRA 3032 (Fatima's Haram, Qom, Iran) from [wadei]
- Vol 3, Figure 96 (Shahzadeh [Prince] Hossein, Qazvin, Iran) from [iran]
- Vol 3, Figure 96 (Tomb of Sheikh Safi, Ardebil, Iran) from [iran]