(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two squares.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 165 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: MOR 0325 (Attarine Madrasah, Fez, Morocco) from [wadei] (1325AD, 725AH)
- Page 364 from [abas]
- Page 37 (bottom) from [cahier]
- Photo by David Wade: SPA 2217 (Alcazar, Seville, Spain) from [wadei]
- Photo by David Wade: SPA 2715 (Alcazar, Seville, Spain) from [wadei]
- Plate XXXV(5) from [jones]