Bourgoin, Plate 188 (top)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 99.22 (739475071π/1341415620)°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite and one dart) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 340 polygons.
- Page 320 from [abas]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0923 (al-Azhar mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 188 (top) from [bourgoin]
- Vol2, Plate 164 (Taybars, Cairo, Egypt. Facade) from [creswell]