Bourgoin, Plate 138
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 66°.
- Contains one regular 20-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 54°.
- There are 10 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and four reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 923 polygons.
- Plate 60 (al-Fadawiyya, Cairo, Egypt. Dome) from [bour0] (1479-81AD, 884-6AH)
- Fig 7.2a from [ww]
- Page 268 from [abas]
- Plate 138 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings