Bourgoin, Plate 68
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 473 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1521 (al-Salih Tala'i Mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1160AD, 554AH)
- Page 141 (based upon 6.6.6) from [abas]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0518 (Amir Sarghatmish, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 68 from [bourgoin]