Chinese painted porcelain
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 3*3 (p31m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 107 polygons.
- Page 110, Fig 4.43 (Sahibiye Madrasah, Kayseri, Turkey) from [broug2] (1267-8AD, 665-6AH)
- PP Class 45, [p3lm,c3,d3], IH Class 18 from [dawes]
- Plate LIX(18) (Chinese painted porcelain) from [jones]
- page 17 (Qur'an 1269) from [james]
Collections of similar tilings