Turkman village near Samarkand
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 149 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Turkman village, Samarkand, Central Asia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]