Hakim Mosque, Isfahan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 32 regular pentagons.
- Contains four regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has four finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 486 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Hakim Mosque, Isfahan, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1654AD, 1064AH)