Cifte minareli madrasah, Sivas
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 71 polygons.
- Photo from M Bulut (Cifte minareli madrasah, Sivas, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1271AD, 669AH)