Great mosque, Malatya
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *5• (d5).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 97 polygons.
- Photo from Internet (Great Mosque, Malatya, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1247AD, 644AH)