Bimaristan Arghun al-Kamili
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
See also Ali design G for hexagonal motif.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and three tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 116 polygons.
- Photo from Mamoun Sakkal (Arghun Bimaristan, Aleppo, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1354AD, 755AH)