Sultan Han, Kayseri
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 90°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 77 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Sultan Han, Turkey. Wall pattern) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1232AD, 629AH)