After kundekari doors, Turkey
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Part of the original panel in wood extends to five-fold design shown like Friday mosque, Isfahan.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *5• (d5).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular pentagon.
- Contains three regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 136 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (After kundekari doors, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]