Sarajevo City Hall
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains three equilateral triangles.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 4 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 565 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Sarajevo City Hall, Bosnia and Herzegovina) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1894AD, 1312AH)