Dohány Street Synagogue, Budapest
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 345 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Dohány Street Synagogue, Budapest, Hungary) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1854-9AD, 1270-6AH)