Seyyed Mosque, Isfahan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 14 regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains three regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 345 polygons.
- Photo by Rahim Karimzadeh (Seyyed Mosque, Isfahan, Iran. Door panel, at the entrance) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]