(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of (undefined).
- Contains one regular 20-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of (undefined).
- There are 10 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 296 polygons.
- Plate VIII (Sidi Belhassen, Tlemcen Algeria) of William Marçais and Georges Marçais. Les monuments arabes de Tlemcen, Paris, 1903. [marcais] (1296AD, 695AH)
Collections of similar tilings