(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- Contains one square.
- Contains at least one "regular" 8-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 20-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Plate VIII (Sidi Belhassen, Tlemcen Algeria) of William Marçais and Georges Marçais. Les monuments arabes de Tlemcen, Paris, 1903. [marcais] (1296AD, 695AH)
Collections of similar tilings