Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Note that the upper level pattern is Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is O (p1).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains 24 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular pentagon.
- Contains four regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 571 polygons.
- Photo from the Internet (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra, India. Lower level pattern) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1622-8AD, 1031-7AH)