(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 139 polygons.
- Fig, 7 (b) (Mudhafaria Minaret, Erbil, Iraq) from [cromwell4] (1190AD, 585AH)
- Vol2, page 315, Figure 206 (Erbil, Iraq. Minaret) from [sarre] (1190-1232AD, 585-629AH)
- Page 98, complex strip (Friday mosque, Yazd, Iran. Prayer hall, colouring from here,) from [degeorge2] (1325-34AD, 725-34AH)
- Part II, Plate ? (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) from [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
- Fig A.10 from [ww]
- Page 324, Figure 69b from [necipoglu]
- Vol2, page 139, lower from [iran]
- Vol2, page 140 from [iran]