(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The basic pattern without the 4-pointed stars is Mausoleum of l'timad al-Daula, Agra.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular four-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 30°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 304 polygons.
- Photo from Richard Henry (Fatehpur Sikri, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)