(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 187 polygons.
- Part 3, Plate ? (Fatehpur Sikri, The Large Baths, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)