(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90° - composed of kites.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 458 polygons.
- Part I, Plate XXXVI (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 2