Fatehpur Sikri, Turkish Sultana's House
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 85 polygons.
- Internet photo (Fatehpur Sikri, Turkish Sultana's House, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1571AD, 978AH)