Damascus, fountain surround
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 259 polygons.
- Photo by Richard Henry (Damascus, Syria - 6-fold cut stone pattern, exterior fountain surround) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings