Iron portal of mosque Hassan II Casablanca
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains three regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 30°.
- Contains four regular hexagons.
- Contains two regular 12-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 24-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- There are 20 non-regular reflective tiles (including 5 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1607 polygons.
- Photo from Superstock (Hassan II Mosque, Casablanca, Morocco. Iron portal) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings