Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 8 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains four regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 9 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has 6 finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 331 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same irregular tiles: 2