(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 26 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains 39 regular pentagons.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 12 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has 12 finite interlaces and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1677 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Rustem Pasha mosque, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1561AD, 968AH)
Collections of similar tilings