Topkapi Scroll, page 300, Figure 28
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The scroll shows lines in three forms: the black lines shows the main pattern and the red lines shows the higher level shown in blue in the graphic. The blue pattern is Topaki Scroll, page 300, Figure 28.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 60 regular pentagons.
- Contains 15 regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains 13 regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 2927 polygons.
- Fig 15.5 from [ww]
- Figure 18 (Shows both levels in black and white) from [cromwell3]
- Page 300, Based on Figure 28 (Double-layered tiling of which this is the bottom layer) from [necipoglu]
- Two-level section (Gives construction details) from [wich2]
Collections of similar tilings