Wall mosaic of the Zaouia, mausoleum in the madrasa, Tamegroute
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains 20 squares.
- Contains 10 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains five regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1205 polygons.
- Superstock photo (Mausoleum, Madrasah, Tamegroute, Souss-Massa-Draa region, Morocco. Wall mosaic of the Zaouia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]