al-Otrush mosque, Aleppo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 531 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (al-Otrush mosque, Aleppo, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1370-1400AD, 771-802AH)