al-Otrush mosque, Aleppo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 357 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (al-Otrush mosque, Aleppo, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1370-1400AD, 771-802AH)
Collections of similar tilings