Mausoleum Amir Aq-Bagha al-Otrush, Aleppo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 11.25°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 9 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 499 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Mausoleum Amir Aq-Bagha al-Otrush, Aleppo, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings