National Museum, Damascus
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 211 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (National Museum, Damascus, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]