Museum of popular traditions in the Beit Ajiqbash
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 423 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Museum of popular traditions, Beit Ajiqbash, Aleppo, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings