El Badi Palace, Marrakesh
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 112 polygons.
- Internet photo (El Badi Palace, Marrakesh, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings