Probably from Fez
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
For another similar version see Bu 'Inanya madrasa, Fez
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains 27 regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains 7 regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular 20-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 36°.
- There are 10 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1421 polygons.
- Internet photo from Alberto Leon (Fez, Morocco. Probable source) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings