Fountain in the museum library of Mohammed V mausoleum, Rabat
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 167 polygons.
- Photo from Alberto Leon (Mohammed V mausoleum, Rabat, Morocco. Fountain in the museum library (interlace pattern only)) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]