Abu Bakr Muzhir
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 9°.
- Contains 8 regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains three regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular 20-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 36°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1109 polygons.
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Abu al-Bakr Muzhir, Cairo, Egypt. Portal of east facade door) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1479-80AD, 884-5AH)
Collections of similar tilings