(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains three squares.
- Contains four regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 405 polygons.
- Photo from Ayman Soliman (al-Ashraf Barsbay, Cairo, Egypt) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1425-33AD, 828-36AH)