(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains five squares.
- Contains five regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains three regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with non-straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 675 polygons.
- Photo from Nick Crossling (Fountain, Fez, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 2