Dar Rach Tazi (20th cent), Fez
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 12 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 743 polygons.
- Photo by Nick Crossling (Dar Rach Tazi, Fez, Morocco. (20th cent), one motif) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]