Bou Inania, Fez
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
See also Bou Inaniya Medersa, Fez
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains four regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains 7 regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 15 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite and one dart).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1263 polygons.
- Photo by Nick Crossling (Bou Inania Madrasah, Fez, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1355AD, 756AH)