Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, Meknes
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- Gold star pattern(photo).
Dynamic build of this pattern.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains four squares.
- Contains 13 regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 24-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- There are 26 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites and 2 darts) and five reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 4001 polygons.
- Photo from Nick Crossling (Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, Meknes, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings