Museum of Marrakesh
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *4• (d4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains 80 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains 35 regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are 14 non-regular reflective tiles and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 3111 polygons.
- Photo from Nick Crossling (Museum of Marrakesh, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]