Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains 23 squares.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 885 polygons.
- Internet photo (Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, Meknes, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]