Fez railway station
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains four regular hexagons.
- Contains 6 regular 12-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 12 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1139 polygons.
- Internet photo from Alberto Leon (Railway station, Fez, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 2