Sari Han, Akseray-Kayseri road
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 231 polygons.
- Page 182, Fig. 51c (Yusuf ibn Kathir, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan, Central Asia) from [bonner] (1161-2AD, 555-6AH)
- Page 182, Fig. 51b (Cincikh mosque, Aksaray, Turkey) from [bonner] (1220-30AD, 616-27AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0632 (Sari Han, Akseray-Kayseri road, Turkey) from [wadei] (1249AD, 646AH)
- Page 199, Fig 64 (Khanqah-i Shaykh Abd al-Samad Natanz, Iran) from [bonner] (1304-25AD, 703-25AH)