Beit Ajiqbash, Aleppo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 12.85 (π/14)°.
- Contains one regular 7-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 77.14 (3π/7)°.
- There are 11 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 635 polygons.
- Dick Osseman collection (Beit Ajiqbash, Aleppo, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings